Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played level 8062 and clicked to use 10 gold bars to continue playing and it said it was contacting the store and then the screen was inactive. I waited a few minutes and when I restarted the app, I lost the 10 bars. This happened twice in 1 day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Meryl2329🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement of your Gold bars. Please follow below steps...
1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to My Purchases -- Click on the suitable option to open it -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. You should be hearing from an agent real soon.
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫