⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can i pass the level 14884 with only 20 moves😒?

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @adrianamaria57🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

Which device are you using to play the game?

I did not reach that level yet! Let me call in my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme , to help you out with any tips they can come up with.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please reply by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

I just replayed the level and even having the opportunity to make two cbs and combine them I still wasn’t able to complete it in the allowed moves. However after I lost - one of my friends gave me three extra moves for the next try.

Quite frankly I think this is one of those levels where you need to have an extremely lucky board and/or use boosters and/or extra moves.

I wish I could provide you with some clever tips, but I passed this a while ago using extra boosters.

😊

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,271 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

14884 just another of the undoable levels. This is so ridiculous, week after week you see the complaints and they just don't care. All they want you to do is spend spend and spend. Not even enjoyable to play anymore as they've rigged the game to where you can't beat it without spending. I guess they don't read or care what their players say. Wish their was a way to keep track of players who quit tis game and went elsewhere. Probably be surprised by the amount,as I know many players who's had it with this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?