Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the Champions Race. I completed Level 15,005 to complete the episode in 1st place but I did not receive the 40+ gold bars. How can I get the gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cjkremer🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your reward from Champions Race!! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request to send your missing reward.
1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race/Champions Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫