Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 12300 in candy crush. My screen kept rolling as I was about to complete the level and I had to quit to stop. I have spent a lot on this game, but this is the last time I will loose because of a game glitch. Totally frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ellen @renoellen🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you had to quit your winning level because of infinite candy cascades!! I will report about it to our Community In-charge on Monday, so that they can add to the list of levels the game Studio team have to fix!
I think you have experienced this glitch before, haven't you? I understand how frustrating it can be😕 If you have spent Gold and/or Money on this level, you can contact King Player Support team and request for reimbursement. Please follow below steps...
1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact and send a complaint;
2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11⬇️
Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to My Purchases under Popular Topics -- I would suggest you to select What are Gold Bars used for -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Your game progress will saved if play through Facebook or King account. If your progress lose
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from Here, and For more info Here