Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m having network issues tried several times but to no avail I’m stuck in 902 level please fix the issue for me I’m bored already
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. In the meantime please check this page
Hello @cessation🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I just need to make sure ... Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
Do you have other Apps and games on your device? Are they working properly?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫