Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When my friends send me lives, you take half of them away.
I was sent 8 lives, I used 3, went back to get the other 5, but you only added 1 and took the others away !!!
This happens all the time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @HarshWayzzz🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Lives in your game! We have been receiving multiple complaints about issues with lives!
I just need to make sure... are you sure all those 8 messages in the Envelope are lives you have received, but not requests for your to send lives to them?
Please see THIS Thread to see complaints and issues posted by other players.