Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For 5 days I haven't been able to connect to the app store. No progress on the game. No way to use gold bars or collect boosters. Anyone else ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on 3 devices. I can connect and play normally, make prgress, collect boosters, see events on one device. On the other two, the game isn't progressing, I can't use gold bars, the daily treat machine, booster wheel and other events aren't available. If I try to reconnect my game by logging in, I get the message attached. For 6 days now! I have done everything recommended to reconnect. Nothing works. HELP!
Hello again @Amijo7 ,
If you use an Android device to play the game, please see the tips provided by our Candy Community In-charge in --> THIS Link
Hello @Amijo7🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I understand the issue with App store and not able to use your Gold Bars!
But, what do you mean by not able to collect boosters? You did not lose any Gold bars while trying to purchase the boosters, did you? You are receiving connection issues while collecting rewards from Booster wheel, etc., features too?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫