Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a friend on my account called Bill who sends me lives all the time how can I personally thank them ….
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Stevierose2🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That's sweet of you😍 I hope you are talking about Candy Crush Saga!
If they are a friend on Facebook, you can thank them through Facebook Messenger. If that player is a friend that was sent to your game randomly or by the game (through Player cards, etc.,), all you can do to thank them is resend lives😉
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫