Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The counter for consecutive days playing shows up when it feels like it. Once again another day where it doesn't pop up and I get pushed backwards. I don't know why I'm writing I never get a response or answer to my question/problems
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Bigbill215🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
It is glitch that many other players are also experiencing😕
Please check THIS Link to find the steps on what to do for this glitch!
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫