Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Absolute bummer. Had a streak going with lots of free boosters and the level auto-lost because there were no moves available. So frustrating and annoying. Can my steak be restored? I wish we could turn off out streaks/boosters for certain levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes, level 7711 quit with no fault of my own because there were no switches available. This stinks.
Hello and Welcome to our sweet Candy Crush Saga Community @kkent11🤗
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in the level that caused you to lose win-streak and boosters!!
This issue was reported to the Candy game Studio, and they are looking for the ways to stop this unexpected loss of the levels! I will add this level also to the list, so that our Community In-charge can report to the game Studio tomorrow.
Regarding your lost win-streak, I don't know if it will be replaced or not!! But, you can try to contact the King Player Support team through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact and find out!
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫