Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play every day, and I have played every day for years. And somehow my daily treats keeps resetting farther and farther back, and I am at zero days checking in.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @andbart71 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues in your game! Are you experiencing this glitch only with Daily Treat Machine or other features too?
If your game is missing Daily Treat Machine and other events & features in your Events folder, is a glitch that many players are experiencing from past few weeks. We have a discussion thread about it --> HERE
If it is just just Treat Machine you are experiencing the glitch with, please post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated to the game team