Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the star inside a circle.reward mean? I receive it often, but I have no idea where it is or what it does.
It's not on my inventory page either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1TJRJF🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That "star inside a circle" are Season Mastery points, and the number beside them tells you how many mastery points you have collected each time. Please check this link for more details and information --> What is Season Mastery and how do I get the points
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫