Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello dear, Why I cant use my gold, last 5 hours I didn’t use my gold😑😑
Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I'm not able to buy extra moves and/or boosters using my Gold bars? I'm seeing app store connecting but my network is still running.
Hello @Mahfuj45🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you explain what is happening in your game?
Are you not able to buy extra moves and/or boosters using your Gold bars? Are you seeing a "connection error" message and/or a spinning circle when you try to make a purchase? Please provide as many details as you can for us to assist you.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.