Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my game I get "sweet events coming soon" I only have 5 gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MarileeHusband 🤗 Good Morning!
So sorry for missing your reply🤦♀️
Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, I need few clarifications/answers please…
1) As soon as you said “events coming soon” issue, I have assumed you are playing Candy. Crush Saga! Are you playing Candy Crush saga or some other game?
2) Can you show me a screenshot of that “events coming soon” pop-up/screen?
3) Which device are you using and what version you have right now?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon 🍫🍫
thank you for your reply, the fix does not seem to work. I have tried several times. I mentioned the 5 gold bars only thinking this may be part of the problem. I also can not contact the app store.
Hello @MarileeHusband🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you experiencing the issue that was written HERE? If so, please follow the steps I wrote there and you should see all the events that are available to you right now.
I did not understand what was your question about Gold Bars!! Can you please explain that a bit more?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫