Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
User 1621064803. Can you check and see what happened to all my boosters?
thanks
Bob Coiteux
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I figured it out but I don’t remember how to fix it. It logged into a different facebook account. I can’t seem to force it to my primary account
I’m really not sure what happened, it asked me to log back in, took me over to Facebook….Facebook needs permission to post. I went back to the game and realized that I had lost all my boosters. Wasn’t sure if this was a system thing or if it happened to other people. you guys have tracking. You can tell when they were used. Thanks. Any info you have would be great.
Hello Bob @Bob_Coiteux🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters in your game!!
Can you tell me what happened? Did you reinstall your game or did you change your device?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫