Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having trouble with candy crush on face book PC so I uninstalled it then tried to reinstall it cannot find candy crush on Face book I was ranked real hi 4500 or better cannot reinstall it or my level is gone Please help me !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Windows> The game worked perfect until one day it just quit loading all the way in and it still does the same thing I build computers I don't believe that it is on my end at all !
Hello again @ikestrikeπββοΈ
Which PC are you using? Is it a MacBook?
After it starts loading in then it stops all it says is King does not finish loading in and I have a fast Pc
Hello again @ikestrikeπ€
Please click on this link --> https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
It is the official Facebook page of Candy Crush Saga game. You can see "Play Game" tab in a Blue box just below to the image.
Have fun π«π«
Thank you for replying back @ikestrikeπ€
When you said Facebook PC, I have assumed that you are playing on a browser (Edge, Chrome, etc.,)! Are you playing on a browser or the App version?
You must have selected one of the "groups"! Let me check and get back to you and see if I can give you a link to the game. Give me few minutes.
The game is not even on Facebook it says is private group No Game at all
Hello @ikestrikeπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
On your Facebook page, search for "Candy Crush Saga" (in the search bar located in the top left corner of the page).
You will get few results along with Candy Crush Saga. Select the game and click on it. You will be taken to the game and you should be able to play like usual.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below π«π«