Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot collect my chocolate box winnings. It says connection problem and to turn off and re start etc etc. nothing works and it’s driving me crazy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jaqua🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have seen few more complaints about this from past week and have reported about it to our Candy Community In-charge!
And, I am happy to tell you that the Candy Studio is aware of this issue and are looking into it. Hopefully, you will see the fix soon! If not or if there is delay in fixing the issue, I will be able to update you tomorrow by this time.
Thank you for joining our Community! If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫