Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on the watch ads the app goes back to the home screen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Boxy🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
I need a clarification!! Including the Ads for extra moves, do you receive any other Ads? For example - pre-game booster Ads, Sweet Cinema or Treasure Hunt, or any other Ads that I cannot think of right now😅
On my iPhone
it’s mainly the ads to get extra moves at the end of the game
Hello @Boxy🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Is it a particular Ad that is crashing your game OR any Ad that comes up?
Let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue. Which device are you using to play the game?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫