Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I not getting true with game before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Steven @stevenbruce🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry, I couldn't understand the issue you are experiencing!! Can you please explain a bit more?
Are you not able to find Candy Crush Saga on your device?
Or did you lose the level progress in your game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫