Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I pay for forward moves. If I can’t play Candy Crush I will delete. Very disappointing.
n
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @packernanvy the fact that you spend your own money to play Candy Crush does not give you any kind of leverage. If the number of complaints about the Candy Royale meant anything to King they would have brought back the X button by now. The fact that they ignore all of the complaints must mean they are happy to lose a few paying customers for reasons that are known only to them.
I don’t want to play candy royals. I could not get out of it to just Candy Crush. I pay $ when I want to keep going. I really don’t want any “friends” or “partners” either.
Hello @packernanvy🤗 Warm Welcome back to our King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue🙃
Candy Royale is an in-game feature, where we play certain number of levels and after finishing the race, you will win a share of Gold Bars! So, you are in Candy Crush Saga, but playing an extra feature!
Can you explain about the issue a bit more, so that I can try to assist you?
And, you said "I pay for forward moves" --> did you mean that you are not able to buy extra moves at the end of the level? Is it because, the Candy Store not working?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫