Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I delete my friends as I give them lives but when I ask they don't give me lives they just keep requesting lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jackie @jackie2709🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
There are other players that are complaining about not receiving lives! We have a big discussion thread HERE, where you can read others' complaints.
So, as you see, it is not only you, but others are also having the same issue!! These is an issue somewhere in the servers that is causing this glitch!! Your friends might not be receiving your requests at all and/or you are not receiving lives even they send them on their side!! We do not/cannot know this!
The Candy game studio is aware about this! But, they cannot find any issue on their side!! So, until this is resolved, I would suggest you to keep adding friends, keep asking for lives, and wait!!
If you have any further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫