Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get lots of lives sent by friends but nothing now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve had to use my other email address as had problem getting you full email to come in .
your answer is of no use. I don’t play through face book and I send out hundreds of lives to my freinds requests for them and I have lots of freinds. It simply stopped working after an update, I’ve tried all the thinks that I’ve received from help line and other candy crush players. Totally frustrated with the clitches in this game now so just going to delete after many many years of playing this, it doesn’t even save any of the extra help tokens I get
Hello @babakenny123🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account? If you are logged in through Facebook, you have the option to make friends on Facebook platform! When logged in through King account, you will only have some random friends provided by King, which could be a minimum number of players.
With recent changes to the game, many of my friends have stopped playing the game!! See if that is what's happening to you too!! So, try to make more and more friends.
Currently, there is "player card" system introduced in the game! If you have this feature, you can add friends through those player cards. You can also make friends through "Link" system. The more friends you have, the better chances to receive Lives. Along with this, whenever game lets you, keep asking for lives.
Please see THIS Help Article provided by our Community Managers' team.
If you have any questions, you can write back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫