Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For example, normal choices for extra tries are watching ads or using coins. In the Championship round, extra tries are coin-related only. Changing the game play during the Championship round(s) is not cool.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @everite🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I don't think I have that event!! Hence, I need few more details about the Championship game you are talking about please!
Is it Candy Crush Saga you are playing? If so, do you have a screenshot to share with me?
I have seen other comments mentioning the same thing! I am thinking that the game Studios make it fair for all players by removing the Ads for extra moves, because those Ads are not available for all the players. So, out of 2 opponents in the same race, if one receives the extra moves with Ads and the other one doesn't, that does not make a fair competition, I think!!
Unless I know which championship you are talking about, I won't be able to assist you much🤔
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below. To post a screenshot, click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner🍫🍫