Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I PASSED 3000 LEVEL
I want reward ls
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pkflix🙋♀️
Some milestone levels did not give rewards! I did not receive anything after finishing 11,000, 12,000 & 13,000, but received for 14,000!! My game didn't give milestone goodies until I reached 5000!! Some of the features in the game are different players!! So, not sure if you missed the rewards or there are no rewards now for certain milestone levels!!
But, you can write to King Player Support team and find out. Please follow below steps...
1) If you are playing on computer Facebook browser, please use this link to send you complaint by filling the form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11, follow these steps --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select 4th option, which is talking about "Milestone banner" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.
Let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫
I want boosters
Hello @pkflix🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Congratulations for passing the 3rd milestone of the game👏👏👏👏
Which reward are you asking for? Is it the badge on your Profile icon? OR the boosters you receive after winning a milestone level OR the badge in this Community?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫