Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just realized that when I was playing the same level on both my android and iPhone, I got 10 more extra tries with iPhone. Unfair
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh I didn't even notice that there were more blocker layers on the iPhone version. Thanks for pointing that out. And yes, just double checked and both apps are updated with latest version
That is interesting. The levels are not otherwise identical though. There are more blocker layers on the 35 move version, which makes it less unfair as would appear at first sight. Are both devices playing the latest update? It has happened to me as well, different versions of the same level on iPhone and iPad for me, but that was about a year ago, not recently.