Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Press on the icons and I just get sounds. But if I press on a players icons their stats show up. I hope this isn’t one of their changes to make the game better , if it is it’s a big failure.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Dachs dog that would be the Adventure path event. I just completed it in my game, I remember it was a floating Dachshound.
Hello @keithw2010🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Did the issue start just today or you have been experiencing it since the Holiday season started?
Can you please show me a screenshot of the dog (Dachs) where it is floating? I don't remember seeing it in my game! Hence, would need more details.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫