Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I had a lot of free lives and today I noticed they were all gone except for a few. Why did that happen? I was close to 200 free lives and now nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven’t had any updates for the game lately. Also no on updates on my iPad . I was hoping they come back but probably not.
Hello @maxdadog🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost all the saved lives in your game!!
Which device are you using? Did you just update your game or device software or browser (if using a PC). That is when usually, there is a risk of losing the lives and sometimes, boosters! Because, the game makes room for the latest update by removing boosters and/or lives!!
Do you think this is what happened in your game?
TO reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫