Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where can I find it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @snoonyπββοΈ Please follow below stepsβ¬οΈ
If you need further assistance, please post backπ«π«
I am using an Apple phone
Hi @snoonyπββοΈ Thank you for replying back!
Which device are you using?
I have 2 accts. How do I see them both to choose which one to use
Hello and Welcome to our sweet King Community @snoony
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!!
Are you looking for removing your bank account information from the game? Or is it something else?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given belowποΈ