Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t seem to get any new events or boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sammy @sedsammy1 ,
Please contact King Player Support team with the steps I gave above in THIS Comment.
If there is no issue on your side, only they can help you with it!
😡! King need help
These are all the things happening on Candy Crush Soda and Saga, for almost 2 weeks now, what’s happening
Hello & Good Morning, Sammy @sedsammy1
Since I do not have any details to go on, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team.
This is the link to contact from PC --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
Mobile device or App version on Windows 10/11 --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel in game -- ? icon -- go down to "Events" -- select a suitable option -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us".
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Well my app is updated automatically, I’ve tried playing past levels to no avail, really frustrating, not happy
Hello @sedsammy1🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga King Community!
Are you seeing Mr. Toffee with a closed Red curtain or only booster wheel and nothing else? Something like --> THIS?
If so, please check for any available App updates first. Then try the steps explained HERE (same like I gave in above paragraph😊)
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫