Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like my 3000 milestone badge but it’s not working. I have tried to restart my app and redo the level 3000 but my badge doesn’t show up it just said that I have reached the level and that’s it :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @edsys25🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you try removing the Holiday hat and see if the Milestone banner appears?
I have noticed yesterday in my game that, as soon as I tried the hat, the banner on my profile pic disappeared! I guess the "visual graphics" does not allow for 2 features to be shown at once on our profile pic!!
Please try that and let me know if it worked or not! To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
It worked! Thank you! 😊😊