Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using an android Note 20 ultra and I have not been able to connect for months now. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @RachAnnAnn🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having connection issues in the game for a while now!!
I need one clarification... is it the App store that is not connecting? OR is it the game itself?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
It's the game. When I enter my username and password I get the red box that says There is a connection error. Try again in a bit.