Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on 14500plus and didn’t play for two days. When I went to play again it is on 9000 plus. How do I get back to the highest level that I was at so I can continue playing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Elaine @elainesundberg 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!!
Are you finding your profile pic icon at level 9000 or you do not see the stars also on the levels from 9001 and up?
Please see if the tips in THIS Link from our Help Center helps you to recover your game progress.
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫