Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get on the right level of candy crush saga level 8557
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cynthia🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
Now, I understand that you lost the level progress in your game! Please try the steps provided in THIS Link in Community's Help Center articles. See if that helps.
If not, please post back and let me know🍫🍫
I am not new to candy crush saga, it started me over on level two but I am on level 8557 please fix this I’m getting way behind
Hello Cynthia @cynthiakay🤗 Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! I did not understand the issue you are experiencing!
Can you please explain a bit more? What do you mean the right level of Candy Crush Saga level 8557?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫