Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The App Store purchase messages are blocking the bottom of the game and there isn’t a way to close them. How do I close/remove them?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks!
Hello @Mag1snic🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I will keep an eye on this Discussion and wait for you to come back with a screenshot👍️
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hey,
Thanks for the response. I'm on an IPad. If I close out, it'll open back up without the message, so I don't have it right now to send a screenshot. It happens often, so I'll send a pic when it happens again.
Thanks again for responding.
Hello @Mag1snic🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Can you please show me a screenshot of those messages?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫