Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a number of inventories which I will like to share with my friends, how can I do this please? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Romade057🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
That is so thoughtful of you😍 I am sorry to say that, we do not have this feature in the game!
Just wondering... are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level are you at right now?
The reason I ask you this is... in Candy Crush Saga, the game keeps getting harder and harder! And those boosters always come in handy to beat some of those pesky levels!!
If you have any questions or need to write back, you can type in the blank box given below!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great week ahead🍫🍫