Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After completing a level it doesn't automatically advance to the next one stays on the current one you just won
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
levels I win not being credited to me I won 4 levels and it shows still on 15. I have current update and the
one playing against me advances way to many possible like she is a bot. Stuck on this level 4 times in a row. 4th time advanced from 15 to 16 levels not fair!! Game is also not giving boosters on candy box I won. Btw you cannot show a screen shot after you play next level when you realize it it’s too late 🤬
Hello Barbara @BarbaraDenise🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Can you give me few details please...
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫