Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
App store is not connecting can not watch ads to get extra moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was close to level 5500 and I had to start all over because I thought it was saved and I cleared my data to try and get app store to connect and it took me back to level one I have made it to level 48 I think but I need my app store for extra help but it's not working
Thank you for replying back @MEJackson12🤗
In your earlier comment, you wrote that you are at level one! Is your progress back to your current level now OR still having issue with that too?
The app store is not connecting so I am not able to get extra help or buy any extra help
Hello Jackson @MEJackson12🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
If you don't mind, can you please list all the issues you are experiencing in your game right now?
Thank you!
Did not work took me all the way back to level one
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here and Here