Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It won’t let me play level 9170, doesn’t even acknowledge me clicking on it! Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Thank you for replying back @KingArchitect🤗
Can you tell me which device you are using?
If you are using a mobile device, can you check the App Store or Google Play Store and find the version you have right now?
Thanks🍫🍫
I restarted the game multiple times, I let it sit overnight, I tried re-syncing my account…nothing is working.
Hello @KingArchitect🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with level 9170!!
Which device are you using?
Did you try --> Logging out -- closing the game -- restarting your device after shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes -- open the game and log back in?
If not, please try that and let me know if it worked or not!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫