We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Missing gold bars

behrroy
behrroy Posts: 4 Newbie

The game is glitching on Android, I'm missing 55 gold bars from completing a gold chocolate box, and winning a race. It also took away my 30 minute timer on multiple items, such as candy bombs, fish, and stripped candies/wrapped candies

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,400 Candy Moderator

Hello @behrroy 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars and prizes from various events!

Please make sure that you have updated the App and also there is enough storage space on your device memory. Kingsters suggest those 2 steps for all features to function properly.

With regards to missing rewards, you will have to contact King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards. You will have to send separate complaints for each missing reward! Please follow below steps...

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen;
    • Click on icon;
    • scroll down to Events;
    • Select Event name you have missed the rewards;
    • scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • fill up the form and submit your complaint.

NOTE: Same procedure for all 3 events & rewards

If you need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• behrroy

This is ridiculous, how many different people do I have to contact for you to correct the issue with your app

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,400 Candy Moderator

Hello @behrroy 🤗

This is the King Community, where players help other players, with the help of Community Managers, who are King employees. You will receive help here for - level tips, to report the glitches in your level(s) or events, so that they can be reported to the game studio, etc.,

The Player Support team is the “Customer Support” - where we have to report for missing rewards, issues with purchases, lost level progress and account issues.

Hope this clarifies 🍫🍫

• behrroy

You're the 3rd person I was directed to with step by step instructions to report the issue. NOW, you're telling me I have to do a 4th point of contact. When does the round and round end?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?