Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't win any tournaments because of one player who must play 24/7 and then some. Nobody else gets a look in. Can I block or delete them? Thanks π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too have one friend who plays about 300 games per week! It is someone I myself had invited to my game through the app, and have wondered if I should delete her. Thankfully she does not feature in my weekly race every week. I feel a bit guilty about deleting a player I myself invited, so I won't. But if you want to delete yours, then click on your player icon at the top of the map screen, then "friends" and then scroll down to the player's name you wish to delete and click on them. The option to "unfriend" should then show.
Hello @hevz7π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I just want to make sure... are you playing Candy Crush Saga and would like to delete a friend in that game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given belowπ«π«