Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
We all candy crush Saga (ccs) fan wants to a member of ccs events
Please organise an event and invite all the top players of ccs.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Such an Event already exists @candy_crush_2810. All the winners of previous events are able to take part in the new Candy Coronation event. Only the 'top' players can take part in this event.
It would have to be an online event. Players are genuinely spread across the globe. I'm not sure who you think all the top players of this game are. Am I one? Are you? I mean there over 200 million of players I believe. So they'd need a huge hall if they wanted to invite all the top players.
All Stars in the spring tried to invite the "top 10 players" in May to an "event", and hey what a disaster that was! It sure brought all the cheaters out of the woodworks and angered so many who thought they were better players than the millions of others out there.