Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is showing connection error when I try to create an account in the game.
Please help me with this issue.
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sunita @SunitaPatel🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We have received few more complaints with regards to Connection issues!!
Let me check with the our Game In-charge if there are any ongoing issues, and get back to you, as soon as I can! Until then, I would suggest you not to reinstall our game!
If you have any further questions in the meantime, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your game look like this?