Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why didn't I receive my gold bars from the contest today?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same!!!
I havent received my gold bars either, said payout would be the 19th its so annoying!!
It was the Pot of gold contest. Gold bars were supposed to be paid out the 19th. The last contest back in Sept or Oct. like this I didn't receive them either. I reached the highest level both times.
Hello @reneer54🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that you did not receive Gold Bars from an event/feature!! Can you please clarify which contest are you talking about?
Is it Candy Crush Saga or some other game?
Is it an Episode Race, where we play 15 levels along with 4 more players? Or is it Candy Royale - where you play certain number of levels and collect a share of 500 Gold Bars with other winners?
The more details you can provide, the better assistance I can be!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫