Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just joined to this game and I pass level 100 but I don't received any treatment from sweet cinema or treasure hunt?! This is normal for new gamer's?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried a few times but doesn’t work!
are you part of the team ? Are you let them know about my issue? Or there is anyway we can let the team knows so they may can fix it?
No, I don't think it is. There should be more events. I don't know though how to fix this. Try this thread. It's happening to a lot of players at the moment. I think King are having some problems that need sorting out.
That’s all I have! This normal?
Hi there and welcome to CandyCrush. Only some players get these features and if you get it or not will be assigned randomly by the game. This is also true for a lot of other features and events. Some players get them and some won't. It is how Candy Crush is run. If you are only at level 100 then there is probably still a chance that you will be in the group that gets adverts. I don't think they appear this early in the game.