Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t candy crush connect to internet ipad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever fix this as Ive been having the same issue for months? HELP hahaha
Here it is it pops up when I’m playing the game!!!
Hi Mary @MaryLouise631🤗 Thank you for replying back!
When do you get that pop-up that says "sorry, please try again"? What I mean is - when you try to collect a reward, or when you try to watch an Ad or is it something else?
Can you please show me a screenshot of that pop-up?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫
i can play the game. However, it doesn’t reflect the level I’m on with my IPhone. In addition, when I start playing on my iPad, a screen pops up saying Sorry please try again. Then says not connected to internet.
Hello @MaryLouise631🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Is it the game itself or the Candy Store that is not connecting?
If it is the game itself, how are other features and games on your iPad working?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫