Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I get connected in my games to get my bonuses and points? I am connected to the internet or I wouldn't be able to play my King games. Can you help? Thank you, Sharon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That should say Farm Heroes Saga. Sorry a out the mistake. Sharon
The games that are not connecting are; Candy Crush, Pet Rescue and Faring something. I can't remember the whole name. They keep putting up a not connected message. I have done all the things suggested many times but it doesn't help. What else can I do? Thanks, Sharon
Hello Sharon @doglover123🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You said you are not able to get your bonuses & points! Can you please clarify which bonuses & points are you having this issue with? I know that Chocolate Box does that sometimes!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which events are you playing?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details Here