2639 Candy Crush Saga

Options
Granmingo52
Granmingo52 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have been working on level 2639 in Candy Crush Saga for several months. I have tried working on the lower candies and middle candy with no luck. I am kinda getting tired of trying.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,104 Legend
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Granmingo52 I am surprised you are still playing. It must be so boring to play the same level for months!

My level 2639 looks like this and is a legendary level. Is yours the same? I'm not sure it is according to your description. If your level is different please could you send us a screenshot.

You need to destroy the magic mixers at the bottom as early as you can because they keep spawning nasty blockers. Take advantage of any opportunity the game gives you to create combos of special candies to hit the cakes. You need to destroy all three cakes until they blow up, for which will need a lot of striped candies or wrapped/striped combos.

I don't know how long you have been playing Candy Crush. The problem for you may be that in the past you probably found that if you tried a level often enough eventually the game would let you win by dropping lots of colour bombs etc from the top. It used to do this but no more. Since the last few months the game has been changed, meaning that if you are stuck on a legendary level like this one the game will only let you win if you play exactly the best moves available and quite often even then only if you then use a single booster near the end, such as a lollipop hammer. The alternative way to get past a blocker level is now to pay your way out in gold. Free passes are a thing of the past. So if it's not fun to play any more with these changes, then it's time to quit this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?