Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many levels do you have to pass first time now to get the gold bars? I thought it used to be 7 but have just done 10 and it was still going (lost the last one)
And, are we only allowed one life a day now from friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your reply ☺️ I thought it was 7 and don’t often manage to do many wins in a row so to pass 12 or 13 and still be going 😩 I was then kicked out.
Yes, I’ve a couple of friends who have kindly sent me a few lives but only seem to be able to send one a day now 🤷🏻♀️ so not getting the 20 you can use.
There are different versions of Candy Royale. I have had to pass 14 levels before on the normal version, sometimes it's only 7. Sometimes you can see the trophy on your map of where you need to get to, sometimes you can't. I've just heard they have brought out a triple version of 21 levels even!
The lives: You can receive as many lives as friends send you but only up to a maximum of 20 per day spread between all your friends. It is more about sending. With the player card you can send one life per player per log in. However, if you close and reopen the app then you can send a life again to the same set of players. I have some kind friends who send me several lives every day, always closing the app and reloading it in between sending.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info