Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This issue has been happening for a while now so I am wondering if others are having the same problem, please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team
I found this morning that it's day 3 that I appear to be stuck on.
I use Chrome and play the game on Facebook.
Thank you for replying back @Cazzle_Dazzle🤗
Is it the App version downloaded through Microsoft Store or Facebook Browser (Chrome or Edge, etc.,)
Hi there, I am using my desktop computer with Windows 10.
Hello @Cazzle_Dazzle🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Daily Treat Machine!!
Can you tell me which device you are using? If you are using a mobile device, which version of the App you have right now?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫