Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There used to be a place where I could send lives to friends and then they'd send me lives back. That is gone now. Friends ask me to send lives and I do, however how do I ask them for lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
however how do I ask them for lives?
The easiest way of asking for lives is to click on the heart icon that normally shows you your standard 5 lives. Once you have clicked on that you then click on Ask Friends
Thank you!
I use an android phone and a couple other tablets. I don't see any player cards. Just lives and friend requests. It was much easier to send and receive lives the other way. I am disappointed it was changed.
Hello Elaine @ElainePS๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I agree! It has been a bit hard to send lives with the changed system!!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you have the new feature called "Player Cards" - where you see other players profile icons on your game map?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below. In the meantime, I will come back with few screenshots to show you how you can ask for lives๐๏ธ